Saturday, December 10, 2011

Three days into the dash and second base seems very achievable

Okay - so the half time oranges in this baseball game taste a lot like metal right now but hey, I'm tough and I figure I will chew them up, chuck them down and harden up! Boycey did warn me taste would diminish - kind of was hoping that would happen post Christmas but it's seems my mopping up has extended to taste buds pretty quickly! But you know what else that means? It's working! Yeeeehah. I can do metal no problem. I mean have you tasted my cooking anyway? Metal is practically an exotic spice in my kitchen pantry.

So it's day 3. I feel fine. I have taught a spin class, shopped, eaten out, had coffee dates and drunk Moët. But absolutely blog worthy and possibly my greatest feat to date - I actually won the scrabble match people. Yes, in the 11th hour only moments before Captain Chemo Dr Princess Maclean boarded a Jetstar flight heading south, Kymmy took final victory with 1 last tile. With chemotherapy surging through my veins I STILL managed a win against my suboptimal opponents. I think it sets a scene for the duration of this chemo game don't you think. You see you cannot keep a good woman down.....

Winning isn't everything but the will to win is everything. See you at second base. K x

2 comments:

  1. I challenge you Kym, I beat you when you had dengue, let's try chemo? I'll bring the pink scrabble set xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So is it fair to say, instead of that saying, take a dose of concrete and harden the f* up...you can now say, try a dose of chemo and see if you still want to complain?? Nothing will seem hard after this beautiful Kym. Except your RPM classes! Xxx

    ReplyDelete